Tong-Pak-Fu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tong-Pak-Fu

A place to relax and discuss.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

3 Favorite Square Enix Games

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BlUeAnGeL
New Otaku
New Otaku
BlUeAnGeL

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2007-04-21

3 Favorite Square Enix Games Empty
PostSubject: 3 Favorite Square Enix Games   3 Favorite Square Enix Games Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2007 5:39 pm

First wouldbe Final fantasy X, I just love blitzball
Second would be FFVII for the minigames and sidequests
3rd would be Drakengard, I like laying waste to armies with my Chaos Dragon (and my game is 100% complete ^^)
Back to top Go down
Do.
New Guy
New Guy
Do.

Number of posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: 3 Favorite Square Enix Games   3 Favorite Square Enix Games Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2007 7:24 pm

Chrono Cross: Deep story, although kinda confusing decent difficulty and pretty fun.

Final Fantasy Tactics: It had a great story and no antsy emo brooding main character.

FF6: The best final fantasy anyone who says 7 is the best has never played this masterpiece.

Last edited by on Mon May 07, 2007 5:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Secret8znMan
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2007-03-24

PostSubject: Re: 3 Favorite Square Enix Games   3 Favorite Square Enix Games Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2007 8:42 pm

I think alot of those games were made before Square did the merger to become Square Enix, so I don't think those are really Square Enix games.
Back to top Go down
Do.
New Guy
New Guy
Do.

Number of posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: 3 Favorite Square Enix Games   3 Favorite Square Enix Games Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2007 5:09 am

Damn you bobby with your loopholes i think she means favourite square games in general and also since it is now square-enix all previous games would belong to them so Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3 Favorite Square Enix Games   3 Favorite Square Enix Games Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

3 Favorite Square Enix Games
Page 1 of 1