Tong-Pak-Fu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tong-Pak-Fu

A place to relax and discuss.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bypass your computers password

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rsx168
Otaku
Otaku
Rsx168

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2007-03-26

Bypass your computers password Empty
PostSubject: Bypass your computers password   Bypass your computers password Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2007 11:26 pm

Well i am getting locked out my computer and i don't know how to change it.. my sister change my account into a limited account and i want to know how or if there is a way to bypass the admin password so i can change all passwords into mines with out the cost of money please and thanks.
Back to top Go down
awwe
Otaku
Otaku
awwe

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2007-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Bypass your computers password   Bypass your computers password Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2007 1:38 am

lolz haha u cant have admin password iono never tried to how about reformating it lolz!
Back to top Go down
Tong-Pak-Fu
Admin
Admin
Tong-Pak-Fu

Number of posts : 229
Registration date : 2007-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Bypass your computers password   Bypass your computers password Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2007 1:58 am

Well you can simply just push f8 around the boot up screen time then basicly go to safe mode and change the password of your choice =]
Back to top Go down
https://tongpakfu.niceboard.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bypass your computers password   Bypass your computers password Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bypass your computers password
Page 1 of 1