Tong-Pak-Fu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tong-Pak-Fu

A place to relax and discuss.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Science Fair GVSF (Greater Vancouver Science Fair)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tong-Pak-Fu
Admin
Admin
Tong-Pak-Fu

Number of posts : 229
Registration date : 2007-03-24

Science Fair GVSF (Greater Vancouver Science Fair) Empty
PostSubject: Science Fair GVSF (Greater Vancouver Science Fair)   Science Fair GVSF (Greater Vancouver Science Fair) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2007 3:57 am

Today Saturday, April 14, 2007 is the last day of the science fair. The science fair lasted 3 days long starting from April 12 (Thursday). I didn't get how some people even got up there with their projects... The guy in front of me was pretending to have a pen15 with his belt, as he walked by he grabs his ass and then shakes it all around. Then he pretends to strip naked.. Basically later he starts touching this girl and doing stuff to her (I'm guessing thats his gf).

This year the tour I took was extremely fascinating. I got to see one of the high tech laser beams they use in their labs (this very huge box in the room).

Usually you would go OMG!!! PIZZAAA I WANT I WANTT!!! If you just go for too much of it you'll just go and say gawd damnit. The food served at the fast food places were just too oily sometimes, dry, soggy, and they were just too crappy!

I was very surprised to see a mental kid in the intermediate division of this years science fair. Hes not retarded to the max, but from what I know he has speech problems. His voice is very distinct and VERY LOUD! He also has some balancing problems.

Awards eh.... I won a special award for the -Ministry of Transportation- also comes with $100. I will try harder to reach the national level! For this years national participants GL KADD!!! Most importantly HAVE FUN!

- Pictures will be coming soon -
Back to top Go down
https://tongpakfu.niceboard.com
awwe
Otaku
Otaku
awwe

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2007-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Science Fair GVSF (Greater Vancouver Science Fair)   Science Fair GVSF (Greater Vancouver Science Fair) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2007 5:11 am

soooooooooooooooo envious of you!!!! argghhh welll congrats!
Back to top Go down
OpStardust
New Otaku
New Otaku
OpStardust

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2007-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Science Fair GVSF (Greater Vancouver Science Fair)   Science Fair GVSF (Greater Vancouver Science Fair) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2007 6:02 am

wow this is another reason for me to compete against you. congrats btw.
Back to top Go down
19canucknut01
New Otaku
New Otaku
19canucknut01

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2007-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Science Fair GVSF (Greater Vancouver Science Fair)   Science Fair GVSF (Greater Vancouver Science Fair) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2007 2:55 am

lol good job david!
thats pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Science Fair GVSF (Greater Vancouver Science Fair)   Science Fair GVSF (Greater Vancouver Science Fair) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Science Fair GVSF (Greater Vancouver Science Fair)
Page 1 of 1