Tong-Pak-Fu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tong-Pak-Fu

A place to relax and discuss.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Am i pretty?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rsx168
Otaku
Otaku
Rsx168

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2007-03-26

Am i pretty? Empty
PostSubject: Am i pretty?   Am i pretty? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2007 8:38 pm

What is the reason when a girl asks you: "Do you think girlA is prettier or i am prettier?"
Back to top Go down
awwe
Otaku
Otaku
awwe

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2007-03-29

Am i pretty? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Am i pretty?   Am i pretty? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2007 11:35 pm

well one reason mite be do u like me better than her thats what they want or another one is just plain flirting
Back to top Go down
Fantasystarer
Global Moderators
Fantasystarer

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2007-03-26

Am i pretty? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Am i pretty?   Am i pretty? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2007 4:51 am

You know what I think girl A is FREAKEN HAWT AS HELL! jk... Sometimes they really do want to know but also do flirting along with it.
Back to top Go down
awwe
Otaku
Otaku
awwe

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2007-03-29

Am i pretty? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Am i pretty?   Am i pretty? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2007 5:16 am

thats what i mean!
Back to top Go down
Blue Raine
New Guy
New Guy
Blue Raine

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2007-03-24

Am i pretty? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Am i pretty?   Am i pretty? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2007 6:33 am

umm... yeah. it could be flirting. it depends on the type of girl. if she's always flirtatious with other guys and such, than she's probably just flirting with you.
but if it's a girl you share your feelings with, aka: a girlfriend, it's quite possible she's feeling a little insecure compared to all the 'prettier' girls out there. you should tell her the truth of course, but if it's that the other girl is prettier, you should probably ease it down. or not say it at all ^_^. avoiding the subject!
but if your girl is prettier, then make sure you say it with incredible emphasis! it'll make them feel a lot better and it'll lower the chances they'll ask questions like "am i fat?" or "am i pretty?"

hope that helps!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Am i pretty? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Am i pretty?   Am i pretty? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Am i pretty?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tong-Pak-Fu :: Otaku's Hangout Place :: Chit-Chat-
Jump to: