Tong-Pak-Fu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tong-Pak-Fu

A place to relax and discuss.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

In a lonely world

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
awwe
Otaku
Otaku
awwe

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2007-03-29

In a lonely world Empty
PostSubject: In a lonely world   In a lonely world Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2007 4:12 am

Once there was a kid who kinda had no family. There was abuse everywhere in the house. One day the kid's mother divorced and the kid was terribly sad and sorry for his mother. His mother has been hit for a long time by his father. Soon the kid has been hit ever since that. He decided to leave his home once and for all at the age of 10. Along his journey to his mother, he meets a girl named, Chandani. She was a beautiful girl about his age. He felt that she was very nice. She helped him by giving him a home to stay and he finally felt like he had a family. Chandani was a girl without parents as well but they died and gave her everything she needed before they died. He felt that Chandani was begining to like him back as well so they started going out. After 3 years of staying together, Chandani dies from a drive-by. Feeling alone now, this kid started to make up songs, poems and everything. If he had one wish now, it would be to have Chandani come back to life along with his mother. But that was too bad for him. He wanted to kill himself. One day, he stood on top of a building, thinking about sucide, thinking that will solve his problems once and for all. That way he doesn't have to think about it. He said to himself, I want to die! But that was no use as a wimp he was. He was alone in Chandani's house. Soon he started cutting himself. He wanted to feel pain so he could forget the hard times. He tried killing himself again by trying to get hit by a car. Once again, the weak side of him couldn't do anything. He cried and cried and cried till he cried no more. He couldn't cry anymore. He tried starting over his love life. He meet many girls but they weren't as nice as Chandani. He finally meet one girl that seemed as nice as Chandani. She took everything from the kid who is now 21. He has nothing now and seemed that his only hope was to kill himself. He went out one day, walking along the street, when suddenly a woman tripped and fell on the street. A truck was driving really fast coming by. The kid thinks his only way to do something to change his world is to save the woman. He pushed the woman out of the way. And BAMMMMM, gets hit by the truck. The woman he saved was his mother. His mother said she was sorry but then the kid dies.
THE END
tys guys for the typo looking out there um i editted now and yeah secret was right

Last edited by on Wed Apr 11, 2007 3:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Secret8znMan
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2007-03-24

In a lonely world Empty
PostSubject: Re: In a lonely world   In a lonely world Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2007 5:27 am

Quote :
but they were as nice as Chandani
a little typo there
Back to top Go down
Tong-Pak-Fu
Admin
Admin
Tong-Pak-Fu

Number of posts : 229

In a lonely world Empty
PostSubject: Re: In a lonely world   In a lonely world Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2007 5:33 am

Lol is it really a typo or just a joke?
Back to top Go down
https://tongpakfu.niceboard.com
Secret8znMan
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 53

In a lonely world Empty
PostSubject: Re: In a lonely world   In a lonely world Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2007 6:35 am

Quote :
He tried starting over his love life. He meet many girls but they were as nice as Chandani. He finally meet one girl that seemed as nice as Chandani.

but if you read on to the next sentence, it wouldn't make sense if he was starting over his love life and not go out with the girls that were as nice as Chandani, but goes out with a girl that was as nice as Chandani.
Back to top Go down
awwe
Otaku
Otaku
awwe

In a lonely world Empty
PostSubject: Re: In a lonely world   In a lonely world Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2007 3:54 am

lolz i understand secret tys i think i screwed up cause i was sleepy
Back to top Go down
19canucknut01
New Otaku
New Otaku
19canucknut01

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2007-04-04

In a lonely world Empty
PostSubject: Re: In a lonely world   In a lonely world Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2007 12:45 am

beutiful story... it brings a tear to my eye. why is it so sad!! now i must go cut myself Razz

anyways good story man! whocares bout the typos and grammar.
Back to top Go down
awwe
Otaku
Otaku
awwe

In a lonely world Empty
PostSubject: Re: In a lonely world   In a lonely world Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2007 2:44 am

ty tys u probably are the first to post something positive about this story... hmmm are u lying! nah im jking
Back to top Go down
19canucknut01
New Otaku
New Otaku
19canucknut01

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2007-04-04

In a lonely world Empty
PostSubject: Re: In a lonely world   In a lonely world Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2007 3:40 am

lol of course im not lying
*turns away starts to laugh hysterically*
why would you say that?
j/k
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

In a lonely world Empty
PostSubject: Re: In a lonely world   In a lonely world Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In a lonely world
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum